Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just a few inches to the right

I sat here for a while, desperately waiting for a response to my last post, which was completely educational and sane, but got to thinking.

There is a toilet plunger (a plumber's helper) sitting adjacent my commode, and every time I walk in there, I imagine a scenario in which I completely miss the pot, and descend with full force onto the dry wood handle of the plunger, and accidentally find it rammed several feet into my rectum.

What sort of agony would follow? How much friction would be involved in the removal of said plunger? Would I need to see a doctor, could I face him? Could I come up with a good joke to use in the emergency room to distract everyone from my theoretical predicament?

I don't know.

Oh, and please don't over-analyze this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time give it 'til the top of the hour before you wait. You see good chap, there's a lag time before the RSS feeds load into the reader. I'm guessing Google's is at the top of everyone.

You wouldn't have to worry about a good joke, you are the joke. And the good doctor has plenty of jokes from previous times to tell.

Besides, plungers are great recreational activities for those craving anal stimulation. It only hurts the first time.